Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Arrivederci Riva San Vitale

Today marks the end of my residency at the Villa Maderni in Riva San Vitale, Switzerland. It also marks my last day in Europe. I've had the time of my life these past four months. Sure there's been ups and downs but it has been a blast. I'm going to miss living in Europe and being surrounded by the Alps. I have learned so much this semester and wouldn't trade this semester for anything.
Villa Maderni
I going to miss the friends I've made and ones I've grown closer to. It was such a great experience. While there was so much that I got to do and so many places I got to go to there is still so much more out there. It will be nice to finally have a break from studio but I would still love to travel more. Until next time Europe.



No comments:

Post a Comment